The Beautiful Wye Valley And Worcester
5 Days - Tour No AB2037
This tour takes in some of the wondrous scenery that the Wye Valley has to offer with visits to some of the most iconic historical and architectural sites of the South Wales Border Counties.
PLEASE NOTE: Price is per person and based on two people sharing a twin/double room. Single room supplements and upgrades are not included.
ImagesWye Valley Boat Trip
Included in costIncluded in cost
● Coach travel
● 4 nights dinner, bed & breakfast
● entrance to Tintern Abbey
● entrance to Deans Heritage Centre
● entrance to Eastnor Castle
● Wye boat trip
Day 1 Morning departure for the journey to Worcester and the hotel for a four night stay.
Days 2 to 4 We have included the following excursions:-
- Morning visit to Tintern Abbey, the best preserved medieval abbey in Wales, set in an area of outstanding natural beauty. Followed by a visit to the Abbey Mill Wye Valley Craft Centre. Continue on to Chepstow, dominated by the oldest surviving stone castle in Britain for some free time before returning to the hotel.
- A scenic drive round The Forest of Dean including a visit to the Dean Heritage Centre with its museum and array of attractions. Continue on to Symonds Yat where you will have some of the best views of the Wye Valley scenery. We have also included a boat trip before returning to the hotel.
- Travel to Ledbury, full of timber-framed buildings for you to admire. Stroll down Church Lane, a much photographed cobbled medieval street containing the Heritage Centre. Afterwards a visit to Eastnor Castle with its stunning interior, grounds and lake.
Your Holiday Hotel Worcester Whitehouse Hotel
Located right in the heart of the historic city centre and offers quintessential English charm coupled with modern convenience. All bedrooms are en- suite with TV, hairdryer, trouser press and tea/coffee making facilities. Lift, restaurant, bar, gym, swimming pool and sauna.
Single room supplement £100
Holiday insurance £21.50 (70 years and over £34.00)