7 Day Tour - Tour No AW2072
An ‘all inclusive’ break in the Highlands, set amidst the scenic splendour of the Cairngorm Mountains, close to Aviemore and the Highland capital, Inverness.
PLEASE NOTE: Price is per person and based on two people sharing a twin/double room. Single room supplements and upgrades are not included.
Included In Cost
- Coach travel
- 2 overnights dinner, bed & breakfast
- 4 nights dinner, bed & breakfast
- 2 packed lunches
- 3 drinks vouchers per day – 2 can be used for alcoholic drinks from selected house wines & spirits, draught lager and beer & 1 for a soft drink, tea or coffee.
- 2 nights entertainment
- distillery tour and tasting
ItineraryItineraryDay 1 Morning departure to Gretna for an overnight stop.
Day 2 You will continue the journey to Nethybridge for a stay of four nights.
Days 3 to 5 During your stay we have included the following excursions:-
- A day excursion first to Elgin with a history dating back centuries, the Castle to Cathedral to Cashmere Heritage Experience allows you to explore the last 1,000 years of Elgin’s past. Continuing along part of the whiskey trail to the Glen Moray Visitor Centre for two tastings and a tour. Afterwards travel to Baxters Highland Village where we have included a cream tea.
- A day tour to the resort of Nairn situated on the Moray Firth, at the edge of the sand-floored Culbin Forest by way of Forres.
- First you will visit Grantown for some free time before continuing to the Highland resort of Aviemore in the Cairngorm Mountains where you will have time to explore before enjoying a scenic drive back to the hotel.
- Scenic drive by way of Spean Bridge to Drumnadrochit along Loch Ness to Inverness with suitable stops on the way.
Day 7 After breakfast, depart the hotel and commence Tour No AW2072 the homeward journey Back to top
Your Holiday Hotel Nethybridge Hotel
The hotel is situated in the heart of the beautiful Cairngorms National Park. All bedrooms are en-suite with TV, hairdryer, complimentary toiletries, WiFi and tea/coffee making facilities. Lift, bar, restaurant, lounge, TV lounge, terrace and garden. Overnight Hotels All bedrooms are en-suite with TV.
Single room supplement £95
Holiday insurance £22 (70 years and over £34.50)