PLEASE NOTE: Price is per person and based on two people sharing a twin/double room. Single room supplements and upgrades are not included.
Day 1 Morning departure for the journey to Stourport-on- Severn and to the hotel for a four night stay.
Days 2 to 4 We have included the following excursions during your stay:
● Today visit West Midlands Safari Park with morning coffee included in Spring Grove House before joining the safari ride with a park guide. Free time to explore before making your way to the city of Worcester on the River Severn.
● An excursion to Coalport China museum with exquisite collections of Coalport and Caughley China. Continue on to RAF Cosford where you will find an exhibition of an assortment of 70 aircraft from the RAF.
● Departing for Stokesay Castle, the finest and best preserved, fortified medieval manor house in England. Discover the Great Hall, and climb to the top of a fairytale tower for breath-taking views of the Shropshire Hills. You will then make a visit to Acton Scott working farm, offering an insight into life on a Victorian country estate before a drive along Wenlock Edge to Much Wenlock for a short stop.
Day 5 Breakfast, then commence the homeward journey.
Included In CostIncluded in cost
● Coach travel
● 4 nights dinner, bed & breakfast
● afternoon tea on arrival
● entrance to Stokesay Castle
● entrance to Acton Scott working farm
● entrance to West Midlands Safari Park with guide
● entrance to RAF Cosford museum
● entrance to Coalport China museum
ImagesStokesay Castle courtesy of English Heritage
ImagesWest Midlands Safari Park
ImageCourtesy of RAF Cosford Back to top