Jersey By Air From Southampton
5 Day - Tour number AW1144
Jersey is a delightful island at any time of the year and these short breaks are just the tonic to cheer you up. Jersey's magical appeal has charmed visitors for many years.
PLEASE NOTE: Price is per person and based on two people sharing a twin/double room. Single room supplements and upgrades are not included.
ItineraryJersey at Leisure
DAY 1: Morning pick up for your transfer to Southampton Airport for the flight to Jersey. On arrival our local representative will meet you and transfer you to the Mayfair Hotel for a stay of four nights.
Days 2 to 4 Jersey at leisure. An optional island tour can be arranged for you at the hotel. There is an excellent bus service that serves the whole island, giving you the opportunity to explore Jersey’s better known landmarks and beauty spots.
Day 5 You will be transferred to the airport for the return flight back to Southampton. On arrival our Angela representative will be there to greet you and ensure a safe return to your joining point.
Deposit of £150 per person
Balance payment due 10 weeks prior to departure.
- This holiday can only be booked direct with Angela Holidays and not via any agents
- Angela Holidays act as an agent for Modern Holidays and financial protection is afforded by the CAA ATOL No 752
- The booking conditions of Modern Holidays apply
- A photo ID is required to board the aircraft
- You are allowed one piece of hold luggage of up to 20kgs.
Included in costIncluded in Cost
- transfers to and from Southampton Airport
- return flights to Jersey, including one piece of checked in luggage up to 20kg and hand luggage (size & weight as stipulated by Airline)
- transfers from airport to hotel & return
- 4 nights dinner, bed & breakfast
- evening entertainment
ImagesMount Orgueil © Jersey Tourism
ImagesRuzel Bay © Visit Britain/Britain on view Back to top
Your Holiday Hotel The Mayfair
This hotel is just five minutes from the town centre. All bedrooms are en-suite with TV and tea/coffee making facilities. Spacious reception area, the lounge, bar, coffee shop and restaurant are all located on the ground floor. Lift, sun terrace, extensive health club with gym, indoor pool, Jacuzzi and steam room.
Single room supplement £40
Holiday insurance £23.50 (70 years and over £40.00)