Jersey By Air
8 Days - Tour number AAH802
If you are seeking a holiday with a touch of the Continent, but still retaining the English language then the idyllic island of Jersey is an ideal destination for you.
The largest and most southerly of the Channel Islands, Jersey attracts a large number of visitors. Renowned for its long sunny days, there is something for everyone on this paradise island. Quiet coves, long sandy beaches, heritage and history, they all await you.
PLEASE NOTE: Price is per person and based on two people sharing a twin/double room. Single room supplements and upgrades are not included.
Day 1 Morning pick-up to Southampton Airport where our representative greets you and ensures that you are all checked in for the 45 minute Flybe flight to Jersey. Upon arrival you will be met by our local representative and transferred to your hotel.
Day 2 to 7 At leisure in resort. We have included the following excursions in the holiday cost:
● Full day sightseeing coach tour of the island.
● Full day “Jersey Explorer” tour. These excursions will introduce you to this delightful island, taking you to the most famous and attractive locations. You could also hire a car during your stay to give you the freedom of exploring the island at your leisure.
Day 8 We still have the morning at leisure before being transferred to the airport for the return flight to Southampton. Our representative will be there to greet you and ensure you join your onward transport back to your pick-up point.
Included in costIncluded in cost
● Transfers to and from Southampton Airport
● return flights from Southampton to Jersey
● full day Island sightseeing tour
● full day “Jersey Explorer” tour
● 7 nights dinner, bed and breakfast
● services of local representatives
● one suitcase per person with a luggage allowance of up to 20kg
● airport security charges, taxes and current APD
● meet and greet on arrival at Jersey Airport
● return transfers from Jersey Airport to hotel
● services of on-site concierge representative
Special Notes & Payment RequirementsSpecial Notes & Payment Requirements
Payment requirements £100 per person deposit.
Balance due 9 weeks before departure.
Angela Holidays act as retail agents for Harmony Inn Hotels ATOL protected 9503.
a) This holiday can only be booked direct with Angela Holidays.
b) Photo ID is required for this tour (passport, photo driving licence, bus pass etc).
ImagesLiberation Square St Hellier
ImagesSt Brelade © Jersey Tourism/Danny Evans
ImagesMount Orgueil © Jersey Tourism Back to top