Irresistible Isle Of Man
8 Day Tour - Tour Number AB9034
Small but perfectly formed, the Isle of Man is Britain's “Treasured Island” just 60 miles from the mainland, with its own parliament,
language, unique history and miles of unspoilt secluded countryside.
PLEASE NOTE: Price is per person and based on two people sharing a twin/double room. Single room supplements and upgrades are not included.
ItineraryDouglas Marina by Jim Linwood
Day 1 Morning departure for the journey north to the overnight hotel near Bolton.
Day 2 Continue the journey to Heysham for the 14.15 hours ferry to Douglas and to the hotel for a six night stay.
Days 3 to 7 Two free days at leisure plus we have included the following excursions:-
- To Castletown for a taste of island history and visit to Castle Rushen and the Old School House. Onto Port Erin before a visit to Cregneash Folk Village.
- A day tour to Laxey, the home of ‘Lady Isabella’, the largest working watermill. Travelling on to Ramsey and a visit to Grove House.
- Visit to Peel, an attractive seaside resort complete with castle, sandy beach, harbour and kipper factory, with a visit to the House of Mannanan.
Day 8 After an early breakfast, you will join the morning ferry to Heysham and the homeward journey.
NB:- All your excursions will be accompanied by a local guide adding to the enjoyment of the tours.
Included in costIncluded in Cost
● Coach and ferry travel
● 7 nights dinner, bed & breakfast
● admission to Cregneash Folk Museum, House of Mannanan, Grove House, Laxey Wheel, Castle Rushden, Old School House
● local guide for excursions
ImagesLaxey Wheel by Bobbie Clark
ImagesCastle Rushen © Visit Isle of Man.com Back to top