Historic City Of York And Yorkshire Coast
5 Day Tour - Tour number AB8126
This tour is based approx. 10 miles from the centre of York and gives you the opportunity to see what the city of York has to offer and its surrounding area.
PLEASE NOTE: Price is per person and based on two people sharing a twin/double room. Single room supplements and upgrades are not included.
ItineraryYorkshire Dales - VisitEngland
Day 1 Morning departure for the journey north to Huby, nr York and the hotel for a four night stay.
Day 2 You will be transferred into the city of York where we have included a boat trip and then you will have free time to explore the many attractions – The Minster, Jorvik Viking Museum, the National Railway Museum, York Castle Museum, The Shambles and much much more.
Days 3 to 4 We have also included the following excursions:
● A visit to the seaside resort of Scarborough for the morning. Followed by a visit to Burnby Hall, situated on the edge of the Yorkshire Wolds and described as ‘a jewel in Yorkshire’s crown’, with a cream tea included.
● Travel to the market town of Thirsk, superbly positioned midway between the stunning North York Moors and the beautiful Yorkshire Dales, where we have included a visit to the World of James Herriot Museum. Then enjoy a scenic drive across the North York Moors National Park to Yorkshire Lavender, where you will be able to walk amongst the lavender flowers, with their stunning array of different colours and distinct and heady scents. A cream tea is also included.
Day 5 Breakfast, then commence the homeward journey.
Included In CostIncluded in Cost
● Coach travel
● 4 nights dinner, bed & breakfast
● a quiz on one evening
● boat trip in York
● entrance to Burnby Hall,Gardens and Museum
● cream tea at Burnby Hall
● entrance to Herriot Museum
● cream tea at Yorkshire Lavender
ImageVisitBritain/Britain on View
ImageCourtesy of Visit York
ImageScarborough Harbour by Gillien Back to top