PLEASE NOTE: Price is per person and based on two people sharing a twin/double room. Single room supplements and upgrades are not included.
ItineraryGuernsey St Peters Port © Visit Guernsey
Day 1 Transfer to Poole for the Condor Ferry to Guernsey. Upon arrival you will be met by a local representative and transferred to your hotel.
Days 2 to 7 At leisure in resort. We have included the following excursions in the holiday cost:
● Half day island familiarisation coach tour.
● Day tour by boat to the delightful island of Herm. Popular with visitors and locals alike, Herm is a paradise of idyllic beaches, windswept common and small-scale rural scenes. For the rest of the time you may relax in the hotel, stroll along the harbour, or perhaps take a local bus to one of the many fine sandy beaches that the island has to offer. You could of course also take a boat trip to the islands of Sark or Alderney, each with their own intimate charm. Or why not hire a car during your stay to give you the freedom of exploring the Island at your leisure. St Peter Port is the capital of the Island with its busy marina and historic gardens. Wander the arcades and pedestrianised streets for a little retail therapy, or walk along the waters edge to Castle Cornet, or Candie Gardens with magnificent views across the port.
Day 8 Transfer to St Peter Port for the ferry to Poole, where transport will be waiting to take you back to your pick up point.
Included in costIncluded in Cost
● Transfers to and from Poole
● return Condor Ferry crossing to Guernsey
● one suitcase per person luggage allowance
● meet and greet upon arrival at Guernsey
● return transfer to your hotel
● 7 nights dinner, bed and breakfast
● one half day coach tour of Guernsey
● one day tour to the delightful island of Herm
● services of local representative in Guernsey.
Special NoteSpecial Note
Subject to availability:- why not upgrade your crossing to the Ocean Club, offering super comfortable seating in a spacious lounge with panoramic views, power supply and exclusive Horizon bar. Price on request.
a) The balance payment for this holiday is due 8 weeks before departure.
b) Photo ID is required for this tour (passport, photo driving licence, bus pass etc).
Images© Visit Guernsey
ImagesSt Peter Port © Visit Guernsey
ImagesGuernsey High Street copyroght states of Guernsey Back to top