Guernsey By Air
8 Day Air Holiday- Tour Number AAH902
Experience a slice of Continental living. Guernsey, heavily influenced by its close neighbour France, but it remains defiantly British.
Thirty miles of coastline, a floral paradise, an ideal place from which to explore the other islands, and a bustling capital town of St Peter Port – it all awaits you on this charming island.
PLEASE NOTE: Price is per person and based on two people sharing a twin/double room. Single room supplements and upgrades are not included.
ItineraryGuernsey St Peters Port © Visit Guernsey
Day 1 Morning pick-up for the transfer to Southampton Airport. Our representative will ensure that you check in for the 45 minute Flybe flight to Guernsey. Upon arrival you will be met by a local representative and transferred by coach to your hotel.
Days 2 to 7:
At leisure in resort. We have included the following excursions in the holiday cost:-
- Half day island familiarisation coach tour.
- Day tour by boat to the delightful island of Herm. Popular with visitors and locals alike, Herm is a paradise of idyllic beaches, windswept common and small-scale rural scenes.
For the rest of the time you may relax in the hotel, stroll along the harbour, or perhaps take a local bus to one of the many fine sandy beaches that the island has to offer.
You could of course also take a boat trip to the islands of Sark or Alderney, each with their own intimate charm. Or why not hire a car during your stay to give you the freedom of exploring the island at your leisure.
St Peter Port is the capital of the island with its busy marina and historic gardens. Wander the arcades and pedestrianised streets for a little retail therapy, or walk along the waters edge to Castle Cornet, or Candie Gardens with magnificent views across the port.
Day 8 Transfer to the airport, for the flight to Southampton. Our representative will be waiting to show you to your transport for the onwards homeward journey to your pick-up point.
Included in costIncluded in Cost
● Transfers to and from Southampton Airport
● return flights with Flybe from Southampton to Guernsey
● one suitcase per person with a luggage allowance of up to 20Kg
● airport security charges, taxes and current APD
● meet and greet upon arrival at Guernsey airport
● return transfer to your hotel
● 7 nights dinner, bed and breakfast
● one half day coach tour of Guernsey
● one day tour to the delightful island of Herm
● services of local representative in Guernsey.
Special NoteSpecial Note
Payment requirements £100 per person deposit, balance due 9 weeks before departure.
Angela Holidays act as retail agents for Destination Specialists ATOL protected 9503.
a) This holiday can only be booked direct with Angela Holidays.
b) Photo ID is required for this tour (passport, photo driving licence, bus pass etc).
Images© Visit Guernsey
ImagesSt Peter Port © Visit Guernsey
ImagesGuernsey High Street copyright states of Guernsey Back to top