PLEASE NOTE: Price is per person and based on two people sharing a twin/double room. Single room supplements and upgrades are not included.
Included In CostIncluded in Cost
- Coach travel
- 4 or 6 nights dinner, bed & breakfast
- entrance to Blickling Estate
- single train journey on the North Norfolk Railway (Poppy Line)
- entertainment on most evenings
- April date: half price bar deal
- cruise on the Broads (7 day only)
ImagesGreat Yarmouth © GYTA
ItineraryNorfolk Poppy Line © Ashley Dace
Day 1 Morning departure for the journey to Great Yarmouth for a four/six night stay.
Days 2 to 4 or 6 A free day in Great Yarmouth to discover the areas maritime heritage, one of its many museums and of course the golden beaches. We have also included some excursions to enhance your stay:
- Travel to Aylsham and to the Blickling Estate, a breath-taking Jacobean mansion, mentioned in the Domesday Book, and was the birthplace of Anne Boleyn. During WW2 RAF air crew were billeted here, while its owner, Lord Lothian, influenced Churchill’s actions. Surrounding the house are some magnificent gardens for you to explore.
- Day tour to the north Norfolk coast to Cromer, with its Victorian Pier and famous for the ‘Cromer Crab’. Continue along the coast to Holt for the included single train journey to Sheringham on the ‘Poppy Line’, taking in some wonderful scenery on the way. Free time in Sheringham before returning to the hotel.
NB: On the 7 day tour, you will travel to Lowestoft and Beccles and through the Waveney Valley with stops en- route to Wroxham for an afternoon cruise on the Broads for 11⁄2 hours. On another day you will also be taken into the city of Norwich for half a day of free time.
Back to top
Your Holiday Hotel New Beach Hotel
Superbly situated in Great Yarmouth's most central and lively location, directly opposite Britannia Pier and a short walk from the shops. All bedrooms are en-suite with TV, radio, telephone, hairdryer and tea/coffee making facilities. Two lifts to most rooms, restaurant, quiet lounge and lounge bar.
5 Day some singles with no supplement
Sea view sup. £24 per person
Holiday insurance £24.50 (70 years and over £44.00)
7 Day Single room supplement £78
Sea view supplement £66pp
Holiday insurance £26.50 (70 years and over £48.00)