PLEASE NOTE: Price is per person and based on two people sharing a twin/double room. Single room supplements and upgrades are not included.
ImageBray to Dublin Railway
ImageHalfpenny Bridge courtesy of Dublin Tourism
Included in CostIncluded in Cost
● Coach travel
● return ferry crossings
● 4 nights dinner, bed & breakfast
● day 5 breakfast on board ferry
● welcome drink on arrival
● complimentary daily newspaper
● 2 nights entertainment
● Irish coffee after dinner on last night
● table quiz – organised by driver with prize from hotel
● entrance to Powerscourt House & Gardens
● entrance to Avoca Handweavers
● 2 ½ hour guided tour of Dublin
● guided train ride from Bray to Malahide
● tea/coffee & scones in Malahide
ItineraryPowerscourt Waterfall - Tourism Ireland
Day 1 Early morning departure for Holyhead and the crossing to Dublin. On arrival travel to Bray for a four night stay.
Days 2 to 4 We have included the following excursions for your enjoyment:
● Explore the scenic beauty of the Wicklow Mountains. We have included a visit to Powerscourt House and Gardens overlooked by Sugar Loaf Mountain, and known as one of the world’s finest gardens. Later travel through Roundwood, Laragh and Glendalough to Avoca, setting for the popular BBC series ‘Ballykissangel’, and the Handweavers.
● Discover Dublin. A guided morning tour taking in some major landmarks and learning the history and secrets of this vibrant city. Afternoon free to explore by yourself.
● A scenic rail journey with a guide along the East Coast from Bray to Malahide with tea and scones on arrival. After some free time you will venture further up the coast to Skerries Mills, with fine examples of working windmills and a waterwheel in a beautifully preserved heritage site.
Day 5 An early start to Dublin Port for the 08.05 hours sailing to Holyhead with breakfast on board the ferry. Arrive Holyhead and commence the homeward journey.
New Itinerary Item...Powerscourt - Tourism Ireland/Brain Morrison
Hosted ServiceBack to top