PRICE FROM ? £509 per person
PLEASE NOTE: Price is per person and based on two people sharing a twin/double room. Single room supplements and upgrades are not included.
ItineraryDay 1 Morning departure for the journey west to the hotel near Tiverton for a four night stay.
Days 2 to 4 During your visit to Devon we have included the following excursions:-
- A visit to Exmoor Pony Centre in the heart of the beautiful Exmoor National Park. It provides a permanent and specialised base for foals when they arrive off the moor. Later you will visit Quince Honey Farm to see how honey is produced and harvested.
- Morning visit to Somerset and Sheppy’s Cider Farm, one of the homes of traditional cider. Enjoy a tour and a tipple before travelling to Exmouth for a cruise on the River Exe with commentary.
- Short day to Powderham Castle, one of the loveliest places in Devon. The castle lies in a beautiful deer park on the banks of the River Exe and has over 600 years of history and heritage for you to explore.
Included In Cost
- Coach travel
- 4 nights dinner, bed & breakfast q porterage
- entrance to Powderham Castle
- visit to Exmoor Pony Centre and cream tea
- cruise on River Exe
- entrance to Quince Honey Farm
- entrance to Sheppy’s Cider Farm
ImagesBack to top
Your Holiday Hotel Best Western Tiverton HotelA modern hotel set within its own 2 acre estate just outside Tiverton. All bedrooms are en- suite with TV, hairdryer and tea/coffee making facilities. No lift, but there are plenty of ground floor rooms. Restaurant and bar.
Single room supplement £80
Holiday insurance £24.50 (70 years and over £44.00) Back to top