Cricket St Thomas Hotel
- Duration: 5 days
- Board Basis: Half Board
- Tour Ref: D2TANG4100
- Travel Type: Coach
5 Days - Tour No AB2147
Cricket St Thomas is a typical English country house, with regency elegance and a sweeping staircase. Vast landscaped gardens and history. Time to unwind in the pool or join the included excursions to explore the coast and countryside.
PLEASE NOTE: Price is per person and based on two people sharing a twin/double room. Single room supplements and upgrades are not included.
Day 1 Morning departure to Sherbourne for a visit before continuing to Cricket St Thomas for a four night stay.
Days 2 to 4 Time to relax and enjoy all that Cricket St Thomas has to offer, during your stay we have included the following excursions:-
- A short day to the picture-book fishing village of Lyme Regis, with its charming tea rooms and shops, and where ‘The French Lieutenant’s Woman’ was filmed.
- A visit to Exeter where you can visit the Cathedral Quarter of the city, a green sanctuary in a buzzing city centre.
- A scenic drive by way of Seaton, Sidmouth and Exmouth with a visit to Ottery St Mary Garden Centre.
Included in costIncluded in Cost
● Coach travel ● porterage
● 4 nights dinner, bed & breakfast
● daytime entertainment
● live nightly entertainment
ImagesCricket St Thomas
ImagesExeter Cathedral By Charles Miller Back to top
Your holiday hotel Cricket St Thomas Hotel
Set in 45 acres of gardens & parkland, all bedrooms are en-suite with TV, telephone, hairdryer, iron/ironing board and tea/coffee making facilities. There is a lift, bar, restaurant and leisure facilities.
Note : rooms in the walled garden are reached by a short outside walk past the Church.
3 single rooms available without supplement
Holiday insurance £21.50 (70 years and over £34.00)
All Warner holidays can be only be booked direct with Angela Holidays.