PLEASE NOTE: Price is per person and based on two people sharing a twin/double room. Single room supplements and upgrades are not included.
Day 1 Morning departure for the coach transfer to Eastbourne and the hotel for a four night stay.
Days 2 to 4 Eastbourne at leisure. Eastbourne is bursting with so many things to see and do. Explore the area’s history, museums and galleries, or spend the time shopping and soaking up the atmosphere. CHRISTMAS DAY Enjoy the festivities that the hotel has arranged for you. On Boxing Day we have included a ticket for the matinee pantomime performance of Cinderella at the Devonshire Park Theatre and you will be transferred there by coach. After the show the coach will return you to the hotel. The hotel has requested that you take a small wrapped present for the Christmas tree, and then they will be raffled during your stay. ● Dress code: Dress to impress for dinner on Christmas Eve and for lunch on Christmas Day.
Day 5 After breakfast, the coach will return to the hotel to commence the homeward journey.
Included In CostIncluded In Cost
● Coach transfers to & from hotel
● 4 nights dinner, bed & breakfast
● tea & biscuits with entertainment at 15.30 hours on first day
● welcome mulled wine on first evening
● champagne cocktail reception on day 2
● 2 lunches
● bucks fizz and gift from Santa
● Christmas lunch
● 2 nights live entertainment
● 1 night fun racing and quiz
● afternoon tea & cake/mince pies on days 3 and 4
● mulled wine before lunch on Boxing Day
● ticket to a Christmas show
● coach transfer to theatre
Images© Visit England/Visit Eastbourne Back to top