Channel Islands - Guernsey By Sea
5 & 8 Days - Tour Numbers AB2097 & AB2097G
Experience a slice of continental living. Guernsey, heavily influenced by its close neighbour France, but it remains defiantly British. Thirty miles of coastline, a floral paradise, an ideal place from which to explore the other islands, and a bustling capital town of St Peter Port, it all awaits you on this charming island.
PLEASE NOTE: Price is per person and based on two people sharing a twin/double room. Single room supplements and upgrades are not included.
ItineraryGuernsey St Peters Port © Visit Guernsey
Day 1 Transfer to Poole for the Condor Ferry to Guernsey. Upon arrival you will be met by a local representative and transferred to your hotel
Days 2 to 5/7 : At leisure in resort. We have included the following excursions in the holiday cost:-
- Half day island familiarisation coach tour.
- Day tour by boat to the delightful island of Herm. Popular with visitors and locals alike, Herm is a paradise of idyllic beaches, windswept common and small-scale rural scenes.
For the rest of the time you may relax in the hotel, stroll along the harbour, or perhaps take a local bus to one of the many fine sandy beaches that the island has to offer. You could of course also take a boat trip to the islands of Sark or Alderney, each with their own intimate charm. Or why not hire a car during your stay to give you the freedom of exploring the island at your leisure. St Peter Port is the capital of the island with its busy marina and historic gardens. Wander the arcades and pedestrianised streets for a little retail therapy, or walk along the waters edge to Castle Cornet, or Candie Gardens with magnificent views across the port.
Day 5/8 Transfer to St Peter Port for the ferry to Poole, where transport will be waiting to take you back to your pick-up point
- The balance payment for this holiday is due 9 weeks before departure.
- Photo ID is required for this tour (passport, photo driving licence, bus pass etc).
Included in costIncluded in Cost
- Transfers to and from Poole
- return Condor Ferry crossing to Guernsey
- one suitcase per person luggage allowance q meet and greet upon arrival at Guernsey
- return transfer to your hotel
- 4 or 7 nights dinner, bed and breakfast
- one half day coach tour of Guernsey
- one day tour to the delightful island of Herm q services of local representative in Guernsey
Subject to availability:- why not upgrade your crossing to the Ocean Club, offering super comfortable seating in a spacious lounge with panoramic views, power supply and exclusive Horizon bar. Price on request.
Images© Visit Guernsey
ImagesSt Peter Port © Visit Guernsey
ImagesGuernsey High Street copyroght states of Guernsey Back to top
Your Holiday Hotel The Pandora Hotel
Set in the historic quarter of St Peter Port, with marvellous views over Havelet Bay, and next door to the house of the exiled French novelist, Victor Hugo - a visit to this extraordinary dwelling is a must. The hotel's mature gardens enjoy beautiful sea views and offer a tranquil escape to relax. All bedrooms are en-suite with TV, telephone, WiFi, hairdryer and tea/coffee making facilities. Restaurant is renowned for its excellent cuisine, bar, and snooker table, terrace and gardens.
NB: There is no lift, but there are some ground floor rooms available. The hotel is on top of a hill and there are six steps to enter the hotel and some internal steps to reach the restaurant and bar.
2 Single Rooms avaialable with no supplement
5 Day Tour - £29.00 (70 years and over £47.00
8 day Tour - £33.00 (70 years and over £56.50)