Emmerdale Set Tour
The Emmerdale set tour is one of the most talked about things this year, as the fans are really excited to go on a coach trip and have a look at the village and the sets they have admired on screen for so many years.
Why You Should Book the Tour
Some of the reasons why you should book a tour include:
- You will get a chance to pay a visit to the Harewood Estate
- You will get to enjoy a guided walking tour
- You will see Esholt and go to the ‘Woolpack’
- You will be able to go to the Salts Mill and the Saltaire Village
- You will be travelling in a comfortable coach and will be picked and dropped at a decided point
- A guide will be there to inform you about the specifications of each location
- If you decide to stay you will be served dinner, English breakfast and will be accommodated in a 3-star hotel
Learning about the Tour
The tour will only be for 12 days this year and will only be accessible by coach, which will give people a great chance to have a look at all the beautiful sets and locations that your favorite show has been using for the past few decades.
Day One of the Tour
On the first day of the tour, you will be visiting the village of Saltaire and will get to explore the UNESCO World Heritage Site and the 1853 gallery that exhibits work of David Hockney.
Day Two of the Tour
On the second day of the tour you will be able to see the sets that were being used by the show from 1976 till 1998 and will also visit Harewood Estate. More fun awaiting for the remaining days!