The Bestselling Theatre Breaks to Catch Under £150
Excuse yourself for a mini, budget friendly, two-day-long holiday – a theatre break by coach. How to make it budget friendly? This mini-holiday doesn’t even require you to take special offs as you can just make the most of your weekend.
- The coach would pick you up from a pre-decided pick up point.
- From where you will be transferred to a four-star hotel, that will be located in the Greater London area.
- You can choose from an available list of available shows for the two days, and the coach shall be responsible for the pick and drop to and from the theatre.
- After your first day, you get transferred to Central London, where you can roam about the area and do activities of your choice.
Possible featured shows (depending on the availability during your chosen days) that you will be able to enjoy on your theatre break by coach are:
- Billy Elliot
- Charlie and the Chocolate Factory
- The Bodyguard
- The Go-Between
- Les Miserables
- The Lion King
- Mamma Mia!
- And MANY MANY more.
London Theatre Dine and Dance
This is a weekend exclusive deal you may want to avail as soon as possible as it’s the best way to spend a weekend for a theatre lover. And it’s all under £150.
- Pick and drop from a pre-decided destination.
- Stay at a four-star hotel in Heathrow area.
- Special Saturday matinee theatre viewing of your choice (subject to availability)
- A special after-dinner disco.
After spending the perfect Saturday evening ending with a dance, you can spend your Sunday shopping away in Central London which is where you will be transported on the second day of your stay. Be it at the chic Oxford Street, or stores at Fortnum and Selfridges – shop away!