Emmerdale Set Tours 2016
Emmerdale Set Tours 2016 are back up and running and will be held for 12 Sundays. The tours will give you a chance to go on a walking tour of the village and visit the sets of the iconic show.
What the Tours Will Include
The tours will include the following things:
- Travelling by coach throughout
- Dinner & Breakfast, and accommodation at a 3 star hotel.
- Admission to Emmerdale the Tour.
- A chance to explore York and check out the places that were used to film the show.
- Exploring popular places like the Village Hall, The Woolpack, and the Cricket club.
Things You Should Know about the Tour
- Unfortunately, the tour is not for wheelchair bound people.
- Passengers will be required to walk in the hilly terrains.
- Since most of the tour will be outdoors, it is recommended that the people dress accordingly and be prepared for all sorts of weather.
- The tour is not recommended for people who need special assistance.
What Will be Included in the Tour
The following things will be included in the tour:
- Coach travel
- Stay in a hotel
- Dinner and English breakfast
- Entry to the tour
The tour will take all the visitors to the TV station located in Leeds and will allow the people to explore the beautiful village and have a look at the houses nestled between the hills. Some of the places that they will get to explore will include Bob’s Café, Home Farm, the village Church, and The Woolpack.