Coach Holidays to Spain is what you should be doing this summer. A lot of people don’t know this, but after Italy, Spain has the highest number of UNESCO World Heritage Sites in the world. The country receives thousands of tourists every year who visit the place in order to experience the culture, festivals, food, architecture, and the night life.
Travelling by coach
Coach travelling is becoming increasingly popular in Spain for people who are travelling on a budget. All the major cities in the country have excellent infrastructure, which means that you can easily travel from one destination to another with ease.
What To See In Spain
Here are a few things that you can do in Spain:
- The historic cities of Cadiz, Cordoba, Granada, and Madrid
- Visit the art museums like Guggenheim Museum, Museo del Prado, Picasso Museum, and the Salvador Dalí Museum.
What to Do In Spain
There are so many things to do in Spain that you will be spoilt for choice. Here are a few things that you can do:
- Get started by exploring the beautiful Mediterranean.
- Explore the Canary Islands.
- Go hiking in the Sierra Nevada.
- Explore the north Pyrenees.
- Enjoy activities like cannoning, downhill skiing, scuba diving and whitewater sports.
Spain is famous for its festivals, so make sure that you experience at least one of the following:
- Arde Lucus
- Córdoba en Mayo
- Feria de Abril
- Festival de Patios
- La Tomatina
- Las Cruces
- Málaga’s August Fair San Sebastian International Film Festival
- Moros y Cristianos
- Sevilla’s & Málaga’s Semana Santa (Easter)
Foods to Eat
Here are a few things that you must eat when in Spain:
- Bocadillo de Calamares
- Empanadas Gallega
- Patatas Bravas:
- Pescaíto frito
- Revuelto de ajetes con setas
- Tortilla de patatas