PLEASE NOTE: Price is per person and based on two people sharing a twin/double room. Single room supplements and upgrades are not included.
ImageLoch Lomond - Nick Bramhall
ImageCrarae Garden - Visit Scotland
Included in CostIncluded in Cost
● Coach travel● porterage
● 4 nights dinner, bed & breakfast
● welcome drinks reception with the Management
● choice of menu
● 1 glass of wine with dinner
● packed lunch on 3 days
● weaponry display on 1 night
● full Scottish show on 1 night
● live music on 2 evenings
● entrance to Inverary Jail
● entrance to Crarae Gardens
ItineraryGlasgow and Clyde Valley Tourist Board
Day 1 An early departure for the journey north to Loch Lomond and to Drymen for a four night stay.
Days 2 to 4 During your stay we have included the following excursions:-
● A day tour to Glasgow, Scotland’s largest city offering a blend of internationally acclaimed museums and galleries, stunning architecture and lots of restaurants and bars.
● Today we travel to Inveraray, gateway to the Highlands and Islands, for free time and we have included a visit to Inveraray Jail. Step back in time and find out what life was like for those who were tried and locked up all those years ago. After lunch we travel to Crarae Gardens, a spectacular 50 acre woodland garden in a dramatic setting overlooking Loch Fyne.
● A scenic day tour which will take us into the Trossachs and through town and villages with stunning scenery for you to enjoy with suitable stops.
Day 5 After breakfast, we commence the homeward journey.
ImagesTrossachs and Loch Katrine By Hobbes The Great Back to top