Financial Security:This coach operator subscribes to the Code of Conduct of the Bonded Coach Holidays Group (“BCHG”) of the Confederation of Passenger Transport UK. BCHG requires a bond to be taken out to provide protection for your holiday money in the unlikely event that a member cannot, for financial reasons, carry out their obligations to their passengers.
BCHG Consumer Guarantee:The Bonded Coach Holiday Group guarantees to bona fide customers that in the event of failure of a bona fide Member, it will: (1). Wherever possible, arrange for a holiday or tour to be completed (2). Where failure occurs after a holiday has begun, arrange for customers to be returned by an appropriate means of transport to their UK area of departure. (3). If the holiday or tour cannot be completed as planned, the reimbursement of payments made by the customer to the BCHG Member, other than payments made by credit card.
1. How do I check to see if there is availability or not? To find out if this tour is available for the number of passengers or room type you require, simply click on the Book Online button above, fill in the required fields & click submit. You’ll be taken to the tour operator’s own website where you’ll be able to see live availability by continuing through the booking process. You are not committed to book until you supply and confirm your payment details.
2. How do I find out how much a tour will cost in total or per person?To find out the total price of a tour, simply click on the Book Online button above, fill in the required fields & click submit. You’ll be taken to the tour operator’s own website and by continuing through the booking process, you’ll be able to find out how much the tour you’re interested in will cost in total and per person.
3. What facilities are provided on the coach?The facilities provided on the coach by this tour operator include a WC and Servery Area where tea & coffee will be available. If you are travelling Club Class then there will be 44 seats available as well as a full hostess service throughout the journey.
4. Which hotel is being used and where is it located?Details of all hotels used by this tour operator are shown in the Accommodation tab. Where meals are included these are usually set meals without a choice of menu. Single rooms are often small and very limited.
5. Where is the nearest pick-up point to where I live? All pick-ups available for this tour are listed in the View Pickups pop-up box, but please do bear in mind that the pickups available may vary depending on the departure date. If your required pick-up point is not listed for the departure date you are interested in, then it is with regret that the coach will not pick-up from there.
6. Where exactly do I have to be to meet the coach & at what time? Approximately 1-2 weeks before the tour departs, you will receive a Travel Pack direct from this tour operator and this will contain all your Holiday Information including the exacting location and departure times for the pick-ups.
7. We have small children/infants are they able to join this tour too? Children’s prices shown apply to the age group of 3 years to 11 years inclusive (unless otherwise stated in the price panel). Prices for children under the age of 3 years are available on request.
8. How much are optional excursions and how do I pay for them? Optional excursions are usually available to book at the time of booking, but can also be booked in the resort through the driver, availability dependant. Unless shown as included, entrance fees to places visited are not included in the tour costing.
9. I am interested in theatre breaks, how do I find out what shows are available & how much it will cost? The show included in this tour should be made clear in the tour itinerary, and the cost will usually incorporate the ticket unless stated. You’ll be able to choose your show during the secure booking process.
10. Where are our seats located in the theatre? To get an idea of where your theatre seats will be located, please contact the tour operator directly by clicking on either the email or phone icon located towards the top of the page beneath the Door2Tour.com banner. You can then send your query via email or request a call back directly from the tour operator.
11. Does this tour cater for disabled clients?Unfortunately, many hotels overseas do not provide adequate facilities for guests with mobility problems or who suffer from other disabilities. But whether you are planning a holiday overseas or in the UK, please notify this tour operator before you book if you or any members of your party have special needs or suffers from any disability. They are keen to plan arrangements for your holiday so that special needs and requests can be accommodated as far as possible.
12. I don’t want to book online, can I book over the phone? Yes, you can book over the phone. Simply request a call back from the tour operator who is running the tour that you are interested in. Or a member of the Door2Tour.com team will be happy to book the tour on your behalf. Please make sure you have all the necessary details with you at the time of calling, for example, credit/debit card number, passenger contact details etc.
13. Do I need a Passport/Visa for this tour?Passports are required for all Continental holidays in the brochure/website. Non-British passport holders may require a Visa for entry into some countries. Neither the tour operator nor Door2Tour.com can help with Visa Applications, you will need to sort this out yourselves and have the Visa document before you book the tour.