Financial Security:This coach operator ensures that its clients are fully covered in the unlikely event of insolvency and have set up a trust fund for both the company and their clients. This means any money paid to the coach operator is put directly into the trust fund and cannot be retrieved by the coach operator until the completion of your holiday. N.B. The information contained within the brochure/website was accurate at the time of going on sale, however, they would like to point out that the company is not responsible for unavoidable changes made by their agents, shipping companies, hotels, restaurants or theatres which may affect your tour itinerary. However, they will endeavour to amend such a situation should it arise.
1. How can I check availability for this tour? To find out if this tour is available for the number of passengers or room type you require, simply click on the Book Online button above, fill in the required fields & click submit. You’ll be taken to the tour operator’s own website where you’ll be able to see live availability by continuing through the booking process. You are not committed to book until you supply and confirm your payment details - this is usually the very last screen.
2. How do I find out how much a tour will cost in total or per person?To find out the total price of a tour, simply click on the Book Online button above, fill in the required fields & click submit. You’ll be taken to the tour operator’s own website and by continuing through the booking process, you’ll be able to find out how much the tour you’re interested in will cost in total and per person.
3. What facilities are provided on the coach?The facilities provided on the Executive Coaches are as follows: reclining seats, seat belts, foot rests, air conditioning, toilet, TV’s with video/DVD, hot/cold drinks, satellite navigation, double glazed windows and ABS safety system.
4. Which hotel is being used & where it is located? Details of the hotel used for this tour can be viewed on the Accommodation tab. This tour operator likes their customers to be treated as individuals, therefore their selection of hotels is very important. They personally visit as many of the hotels as possible and choose quality hotels, with good locations and excellent facilities, many of which are four-star standard. Of course, all the hotels they use offer bedrooms with en suite bathroom with either bath or shower.
5. Where is the nearest pick-up point to where I live? All pick-ups available for this tour are listed in the View Pickups pop-up box, but please do bear in mind that the pickups available may vary depending on the departure date. If your required pick-up point is not listed for the departure date you are interested in, then it is with regret that the coach will not pick-up from there.
6. Where exactly do I have to be & at what time does the coach depart?You will receive a Travel Pack direct from the tour operator approx. 2-3 weeks before the tour departs. This will contain all your Holiday Information including the exact location of the pick-up and the departure time.
7. We have small children/infants are they able to join this tour too?On selected holidays a reduction may be available for children aged between 4 and 12 years when the child shares a room with two full paying passengers. Please contact the tour operator directly should you need to know child prices before booking a tour.
8. How much are optional excursions and how do I pay for them?Optional excursions are usually available to book at the time of booking, but can on occasions be booked in the resort through the driver, availability dependant. To find out how much optional excursions cost, you can contact the tour operator directly.
9. I am interested in theatre breaks, how do I find out what shows are available & how much it will cost?The show included in this tour should be made clear in the tour itinerary, and the cost will usually incorporate the ticket unless otherwise stated. If the tour is a general theatre break, the shows available should be listed in the tour itinerary, and you’ll be able to choose your show during the secure booking process.
10. Where are our seats located in the theatre? To get an idea of where your theatre seats will be located, please contact the tour operator directly.
11. Does this tour cater for disabled clients? This tour operator tries their best to provide holidays that all their customers can enjoy, but they do recognise that not all their holidays will be entirely suitable for people with disabilities, poor mobility or special needs. Some coach tours, for example, involve a great deal of travelling and changes of hotel. Please contact the tour operator direct should you need further advice before booking a tour.
12. I don’t want to book online, can I book over the phone?Yes, you can book over the phone. Simply request a call back from the tour operator who is running the tour that you are interested in OR a member of the Door2Tour.com team will be happy to book the tour on your behalf. Please make sure you have all the necessary details with you at the time of calling, for example, credit/debit card number, passenger contact details etc.
13. Do I need a Passport/Visa for this tour?For all holidays abroad you will require a full 10 year passport. Please note some countries also require passports to be valid up to 6 months AFTER your return to the UK. If you have any doubts about your status as a resident British subject or you do not hold a full British passport, you must check with the embassies or consulates of the countries to be visited to confirm the passport or visa requirements needed in your particular circumstances. Neither the tour operator nor Door2Tour.com can help with Visa Applications, you will need to sort this out yourselves and have the Visa document before you book the tour.