P & O FERRIESWe travel overnight fromHull, on some of the largest and most luxurious cruise ferries in theworld.Whilst onboard you have a choice of places to eat and drink, fromsnack bars, the Four Seasons buffet-style restaurant to the first class Langan’s Brasserie.Once you have eatenwhy not relax in one of the comfortable lounge bars or browse around the shops.Other options for entertainment include the cinema, live cabaret showor the casino tables.
Day 1We depart mid afternoon and head to Hull to board the overnight ferry to Rotterdam. Enjoy the evening at leisure.
Day 2We arrive on the continent early and head to Keukenhof, where we spend the day before returning to the ship for our evening sailing back to the UK.
Day 3Morning arrival back into Hull, returning to our local areas mid morning.
On all Palmer Value holidays you travel on modern coaches with standard leg room and stay in comfortable hotels, which offer good value for money. Our standard Welcome Pack is included along a copy of our new Palmer Holiday Magazine.
The price is based on 2 berth inside cabins, which may be bunk beds. Guaranteed low berths may be available at a supplement of £7.50 per person. Sea View cabins may be available at a supplement of £12 person. It is possible to pre-book breakfast and dinner on board the ferry in the buffet style restaurant at a cost of £45 per person. All prices are return and are subject to availability.
This tour operator subscribes to the Code of Conduct of the Bonded Coach Holidays Group ("BCHG") of the Confederation of Passenger Transport UK. BCHG requires a bond to be taken out to provide protection for your holiday money in the unlikely event that a Member cannot, for financial reasons, carry out their obligations to their passengers.
BCHG Consumer Guarantee:
The Bonded Coach Holiday Group guarantees to bona fide customers that in the event of failure of a bona fide Member, it will: (1) wherever possible, arrange for a holiday or tour to be completed; (2) where failure occurs after a holiday has begun, arrange for customers to be returned by an appropriate means of transport to their UK area of departure; (3) if the holiday or tour cannot be completed as planned, the reimbursement of payments made by the customer to the BCHG Member.
1. How do I check to see if there is availability or not? To find out if this tour is available for the number of passengers or room type you require, simply click on the Book Online button above, fill in the required fields & click submit. You’ll be taken to the tour operator’s own website where you’ll be able to see live availability by continuing through the booking process. You are not committed to book until you supply and confirm your payment details - this is usually the very last screen.
2. How do I find out how much a tour will cost in total or per person?To find out the total price of a tour, simply click on the Book Online button above, fill in the required fields & click submit. You’ll be taken to the tour operator’s own website and by continuing through the booking process, you’ll be able to find out how much the tour you’re interested in will cost in total and per person.
3. What facilities are provided on the coach?The executive coaches offer a high standard of comfort combined with the latest technology to ensure your journey with them is a memorable one & have 48 reclining seats with footrests, double glazed tinted windows, seatbelts to all seats, on board rear washroom with WC, CD sound system and air conditioning. Their Comfort Class Coaches have; full leather reclining seats with footrests, 3 point seatbelts for your added safety, considerable extra leg room, double glazed windows, air conditioning with climate control, on board satellite navigation system, top of the range multi-media sound system, tables available upon request, full rear servery offering hot drink facilities also a large fridge and rear washroom featuring a fresh water WC.
4. How much luggage can I take with me? Whilst the vehicles have large luggage compartments, the tour operator has to adhere to regulations concerning the overall weight of a fully laden coach. They therefore ask you to restrict your luggage to one medium size suitcase each to a maximum weight of 20 kg and one piece of hand luggage per person.
5. I have a wheelchair/scooter, what do I do?Collapsible wheelchairs, walking aids and small-motorised scooters may be carried by prior arrangement with the tour operator. Please contact them directly for further advice.
6. Can I choose where I would like to sit on the coach?There is a seating plan of the coach for each holiday so you can choose your seats. However, it is possible that for operational reasons, a different coach maybe used. The tour operator therefore reserves the right to alter a coach-seating plan and allocate seats other than those you have booked. Requests for particular seats can be made on most holidays when booking, but because allocations are made on a first come, first served basis you are recommended to book early!
7. Which hotel is being used and where is it located?Details of all hotels used by this tour operator are shown in the Accommodation tab. If you require more detailed information about the hotel such as the location, whether it has a lift etc then you’ll need to contact the tour operator directly.
8. What amenities are available at the hotel?This tour operator treats their customers as individuals, therefore their selection of hotels is very important. They personally visit as many of the hotels as possible and choose quality hotels, with good locations and excellent facilities, many of which are four-star standard. Please contact the tour operator directly for further information regarding the hotel used for this tour.
9. I have special requests, what do I do?If you have a special request, the tour operator will do their best to help but they cannot guarantee that it will be fulfilled. Please inform the tour operator of your request before you make your booking and ensure that you provide as much detail as possible.
10. Where is the nearest pick-up point to where I live? All pick-ups available for this tour are listed in the View Pickups pop-up box, but please do bear in mind that the pickups available may vary depending on the departure date. Pick-up points for Day Excursions may vary so please contact the tour operator directly.
11. Where exactly do I have to be & at what time does the coach depart? You will receive a Travel Pack direct from the tour operator approx. 10 days before the tour departs and this will contain all the Holiday Information you'll need including the exact location of the pick-up point as well as the departure time.
12. We have small children/infants are they able to join this tour too? On selected holidays, a reduction may be available for children aged between 4 and 12 years when the child shares a room with two full paying passengers. If you require more information about child prices before booking a tour then please contact the tour operator directly.
13. How much are optional excursions and how do I pay for them? Included excursions are as detailed on the relevant website page and refunds will not be made for any excursion not taken. Optional excursions may be booked and paid for in the resort but these will not form part of the package booked with the tour operator. Admission fees to buildings, grounds, etc are not included in the price of the holiday unless otherwise stated on the relevant website page. To find out how much optional excursions cost, please contact the tour operator directly.
14. I am interested in theatre breaks, how do I find out what shows are available & how much it will cost? The show included in this tour should be made clear in the tour itinerary, and the cost will usually incorporate the ticket unless stated. If the tour is a general theatre break, the shows available should be listed in the tour itinerary, and you’ll be able to choose your show during the secure booking process.
15. Where are our seats located in the theatre? To get an idea of where your theatre seats will be located, please contact the tour operator directly.
16. Does this tour cater for disabled clients?Unfortunately, many hotels overseas do not provide adequate facilities for guests with mobility problems or who suffer from disabilities. But whether you are planning a holiday overseas or in the UK, please notify this tour operator before you book if you or any member of your party has special needs or suffers from any disability. They are keen to plan arrangements for your holiday so that special needs and requests can be accommodated as far as possible.
17. I don’t want to book online, can I book over the phone? Yes, you can book over the phone. Simply request a call back from the tour operator who is running the tour that you are interested in OR a member of the Door2Tour.com team will be happy to book the tour on your behalf. Please make sure you have all the necessary details with you at the time of calling, for example, credit/debit card number, passenger contact details etc.
18. Do I need a Passport/Visa for this tour?If you are a British citizen travelling outside the United Kingdom you must have a full UK passport valid for a minimum of three months after your scheduled date of return. Non-UK citizens must seek passport and visa advice from the consulates of the countries you plan to visit prior to making a booking for one of the holidays. The name on the passport must match the name on the travel document. If someone in your party changes name after the booking is made you must tell the tour operator immediately so that they can issue revised travel documents in the new name. The tour operator reserves the right to modify itineraries at their discretion or to conform with requests from the competent authorities in the United Kingdom and any other sovereign state through which the tour will operate. Neither the tour operator nor Door2Tour.com can help with Visa Applications, you will need to sort this out yourselves and have the Visa document before you book the tour.