Bakers Dolphin Coach Travel and Holidays subscribes to the Code of Conduct of the Bonded Coach Holiday Group (BCH) of the Confederation of Passenger Transport UK (CPT). The BCH requires a bond to be taken out to provide protection in the unlikely event that a member cannot carry out his obligations to his passengers for financial reasons. Where a tour has been sold through a non-ABTA agent and that outlet ceases to trade Bakers Dolphin Coach Travel and Holidays would guarantee that client from any financial loss.
1. How do I check to see if there is availability or not? To find out if this tour is available for the number of passengers or room type you require, simply click on the Book Online button above, fill in the required fields & click submit. You’ll be taken to the tour operator’s own website where you’ll be able to see live availability by continuing through the booking process. You are not committed to book anything until you supply and confirm your payment details.
2. How do I find out how much a tour will cost in total or per person?To find out the total price of a tour, simply click on the Book Online button above, fill in the required fields & click submit. You’ll be taken to the tour operator’s own website and by continuing through the booking process, you’ll be able to find out how much the tour you’re interested in will cost in total and per person.
3. Can I pay a deposit?On holidays, you may pay a deposit to secure your booking providing the booking date is not within close proximity of the departure date - otherwise the full balance will be payable. For Summer holidays, the full balance of the holiday must be paid 6 weeks prior to departure, and for Winter or Festive breaks the full balance must be paid 4 weeks prior to departure. For day trips, the full, non-refundable balance is payable at the time of booking.
4. What facilities are provided on the coach? What is a ‘Gold’ coach?All Continental, Scottish & Irish holidays use an executive coach with W.C. facilities. Coaches used for day trips and UK holidays have no W.C. facilities, although regular comfort stops are made. This operator also runs ‘Gold’ coaches, which are higher spec vehicles boasting 50% more legroom, fewer seats (36 passengers) and a lounge area at the back of the vehicle. Coach holidays using Gold coaches are indicated with the word ‘Gold’ in the holiday title.
5. Which hotel is being used and where is it located?Details of all hotels used by this tour operator are shown in the Accommodation tab. If you require more detailed information about the hotel such as its location, whether it has a lift etc then you’ll need to contact the tour operator directly.
6. What amenities are available at the hotel?If you require more information about the hotel, then you’ll need to contact the tour operator directly.
7. I have special requests, what do I do?If you have any special requests then you may need to discuss these with the tour operator as they cannot be guaranteed.
8. When will I receive my travel pack / tickets?On day trips you will be sent a confirmation listing the exact pick-up location and time after booking, and to avoid misplacement, any entrance or theatre tickets applicable to the day trip will be given to you on the coach. For coach holidays, your travel pack will be sent to you 2 weeks prior to departure.
9. Where is the nearest pick-up point to where I live? All pick-ups available for this tour are listed in the View Pickups pop-up box, but please do bear in mind that the pick-up points available may vary depending on the departure date.
10. Where exactly do I have to be & what time does the coach depart? You will receive a Travel Pack direct from the tour operator approx. 1-2 weeks before the tour departs. This will contain all your Holiday Information including the exact location of the pick-up and the departure time.
12. We have small children/infants are they able to join this tour too? As a general rule of thumb on day trips, children are usually classed as under 15, unless the theme park or attraction you are visiting specifies a different age limit, e.g. the child age for Alton Towers is under 12. Infants are allowed to travel on day trips. On holidays to Disneyland Paris, children are 11 years and under. To qualify for a child price on a Disneyland Resort Paris holiday, the child must be sharing with two full fare-paying adults.
13. How much are optional excursions and how do I pay for them? Optional excursions are usually available to book at the same time enquiring/booking a tour. To find out how much optional excursions cost, you can contact the tour operator directly.
14. I am interested in theatre breaks, how do I find out what shows are available & how much it will cost? The show included in this tour should be made clear in the tour itinerary, and the cost will usually incorporate the theatre ticket unless otherwise stated. If the tour is a general theatre break, the shows available should be listed in the tour itinerary, and you’ll be able to choose your show during the secure booking process.
15. Where are our seats located in the theatre? To get an idea of where your theatre seats will be located, please contact the tour operator directly.
16. Does this tour cater for disabled clients?This tour operator tries their best to provide holidays that all customers can enjoy, but they do recognise that not all of their holidays will be entirely suitable for people with disabilities, poor mobility or special needs. While some coaches have a ‘kneel’ facility to lower the boarding platform, some stairs will need be negotiated in order to board the coach. If in doubt, please contact the tour operator who will be happy to help you with your query.
17. I don’t want to book online, can I book over the phone? Yes, you can book over the phone. Simply request a call back from the tour operator who is running the tour that you are interested in. Or a member of the Door2Tour.com team will be happy to book the tour on your behalf. Please make sure you have all the necessary details with you at the time of calling, for example, credit/debit card number, passenger contact details etc.
18. Do I need a Passport/Visa for this tour?For all International holidays you will require a full 10 year British Passport. If you have any doubts about your status as a resident British subject or you do not hold a full British Passport, you must check with the Embassies or Consulates of the countries to be visited to confirm the passport or visa requirements needed in your particular circumstances. The tour operator cannot accept responsibility if passengers are not in possession of the correct travel documents. Neither the tour operator nor Door2Tour.com can help with Visa Applications, you will need to sort this out yourselves and have the Visa document before you book the tour.