1. How do I check to see if there is availability or not? To find out if this tour is available for the number of passengers or room type you require, simply click on the Book Online button above, fill in the required fields & click submit. You’ll be taken to the tour operator’s own website where you’ll be able to see live availability by continuing through the booking process. You are not committed to book anything until you supply and confirm your payment details - this is usually the final screen in the booking process.
2. How do I find out how much a tour will cost in total or per person?To find out the total price of a tour, simply click on the Book Online button above, fill in the required fields & click submit. You’ll be taken to the tour operator’s own website and by continuing through the booking process, you’ll be able to find out how much the tour you’re interested in will cost in total and per person.
3. What facilities are provided on the coach?This tour operator has a range of coaches from 29 to 79 seaters. All of their luxury coaches come with - air conditioning, reclining seats, DVD players, toilets, refrigerators & refreshment facilities, 3-point inertia fitted seat belts fitted to all seats. Their Executive Coaches have either 49, 53 or 57 luxury reclining seats, on-board sunken toilet, colour monitor, DVD player, CD Radio/PA System, seatbelts fitted to all seats, hot & cold drinks facility, refrigerator, air-conditioning or temperature control, double glazed windows, continental door and excellent luggage compartments.
4. Can I choose where I sit on the coach?There is a seating plan of the coach for each holiday, but it is possible that for operational reasons, a different coach maybe used. The tour operator therefore reserves the right to alter a coach seating plan and allocate seats other than those you have booked. Requests for particular seats can be made on most holidays when booking but because allocations are made on a first come, first served basis you are recommended to book early.
5. How much luggage can I take? The tour operator insists that all passengers must keep luggage to a medium sized suitcase and weighing no heavier than 15 Kg. In addition a small hold-all may also be taken on the coach.
6. Which hotel is being used and where is it located?Details of all hotels used by this tour operator are shown in the Accommodation tab. Hotels have been carefully selected to provide you with good value for money and range from smaller family owned hotels to large luxury hotels. Almost all of the holidays include breakfast and dinner daily (half board) except where stated.
7. What amenities are available at the hotel?All British hotels used by this tour operator are at least a two or three star rating and all have private facilities and most now also provide colour TV and tea/coffee making facilities in rooms. Further information about the hotel amenities can be obtained direct from the tour operator.
8. I am travelling alone, can I have a single room? The number of single rooms is limited and there could possibly be a supplementary charge. Single rooms are often smaller and not as well situated as other rooms and it is therefore advantageous to share with another person if you can.
9. I have special requests, what do I do?If you will require a special diet please tell the tour operator before booking, or as soon as you are medically advised, and send them a copy of the diet. The tour operator will notify the hotel(s) on your holiday, but please note that these special requests cannot be guaranteed. For further information, please contact the tour operator direct.
10. Where is the nearest pick-up point to where I live? All pick-ups available for this tour are listed in the View Pickups pop-up box, but please do bear in mind that the pick-up points available may vary depending on the departure date. It is with regret that if you cannot find your pick-up point then unfortunately the tour operator will not be picking up from there.
11. Where exactly do I have to be & at what time does the coach depart? You will receive a Travel Pack direct from the tour operator approx 1-2 weeks before the tour departs and this will contain all your Holiday Information including the exact location of the pick-up point as well as the departure time.
12. We have small children/infants are they able to join this tour too? This tour operator will give you a 25% discount for children between 3 to 15 years of age providing they are sharing a room with two full fare-paying adults. Discounts on certain destinations such as Disneyland Paris and Blackpool fluctuate, you should therefore check with the tour operator if it is not indicated on the individual website page.
13. How much are optional excursions and how do I pay for them? Included excursions are usually stated within either the Tour Overview or Tour Itinerary Tabs and refunds will not be made for any excursion not taken. Admission fees to buildings, grounds etc. are not included in the price of the holiday unless otherwise stated. 14. I am interested in theatre breaks, how do I find out what shows are available & how much it will cost? The show included in this tour should be made clear in the tour itinerary, and the cost will usually incorporate the ticket unless stated. If the tour is a general theatre break, the shows available should be listed in the tour itinerary, and you’ll be able to select your chosen show during the secure booking process.
15. Where are our seats located in the theatre? To get an idea of where your theatre seats will be located, please contact the tour operator directly.
16. Does this tour cater for disabled clients?Unfortunately, many hotels overseas do not provide adequate facilities for guests with mobility problems or who suffer from other disabilities. But whether you are planning a holiday overseas or in the UK, please notify this tour operator before you book if you or any member of your party has special needs or suffers from any disability. The tour operator is keen to plan arrangements for your holiday so that special needs and requests can be accommodated as far as possible. For further advice please contact the tour operator directly.
17. I don’t want to book online, can I book over the phone? Yes, you can book over the phone. Simply request a call back from the tour operator who is running the tour that you are interested in OR a member of the Door2Tour.com team will be happy to book the tour on your behalf. Please make sure you have all the necessary details with you at the time of calling, for example, credit/debit card number, passenger contact details etc.
18. Do I need a Passport/Visa for this tour?If you are a British citizen travelling outside the United Kingdom you must have a full UK passport valid for a minimum of three months after your scheduled date of return. Non-UK citizens must seek passport and visa advice from the consulates of the countries you plan to visit prior to making a booking for one of the holidays. The name on the passport must match the name on the ticket. If someone in your party changes name after the booking is made, you must tell this tour operator immediately so that they can issue the ticket in the new name. Neither the tour operator nor Door2Tour.com can help with Visa Applications, you will need to sort this out yourselves and have the Visa document before you book the tour.