Financial Security:This coach operator is a member of BCH and all holidays in this brochure/website are fully bonded, which means that in the unlikely event of insolvency you will not be stranded on holiday, whether abroad or in the UK, and you will be refunded any money you have paid to them for an advanced booking.
Trading Charter:This coach operator subscribes to the Code of Conduct of the Bonded Coach Holidays Group (BCH) of the Confederation of Passenger Transport (CPT) and has been approved for membership of BCH. The BCH requires a bond to be taken out to provide protection in the unlikely event that a member cannot carry out his obligations to his passengers for financial reasons. The Trading Charter and holiday information sets out clearly and simply the responsibilities which the coach operator has to you and which you in turn have to them when a contract is made between you. The contract is made when you make a booking and they accept it by written confirmation on the terms set out in this brochure/website. When signing the Booking Form for your holiday you will sign on behalf of yourself, and the others named in your party, that you have read, understood and have accepted this Trading Charter and the Holiday Information provided in this brochure/website. Your obligation is to pay the price of the holiday and recognise your liabilities if you wish to alter the holiday or have to make a cancellation. On their part, they have obligations to provide you with the holiday you have booked. Their specification of that holiday and their terms are clearly stated in this brochure/website. Your contract is entered into with the coach operator. Any other subsidiary companies of the coach operator involved in the booking or management of your holiday shall be deemed to act as their agents. This Trading Charter applies to all holidays sold from this brochure/website.
1. How do I check to see if there is availability or not?To find out if this tour is available for the number of passengers or room type you require, simply click on the Book Online button above, fill in the required fields & click submit. You’ll be taken to the tour operator’s own website where you’ll be able to see live availability by continuing through the booking process. You are not committed to book until you supply and confirm your payment details - this is usually the very last screen.
2. How do I find out how much a tour will cost in total or per person?To find out the total price of a tour, simply click on the Book Online button above, fill in the required fields & click submit. You’ll be taken to the tour operator’s own website and by continuing through the booking process, you’ll be able to find out how much the tour you’re interested in will cost in total and per person.
3. What facilities are provided on the coach?Your safety & security is of paramount importance and unlike many of the competitors, this tour operator own and therefore fully control their fleet of immaculate, luxury modern coaches. Their courier/drivers are all very experienced and will do everything they can to ensure you have a trouble free and completely enjoyable holiday. All of their coaches are equipped with air-conditioning, reclining seats, air suspension, washroom and toilet facilities. You will also be able to pre-book your coach seats, enjoy a free pick-up & extra leg room is provided on all coaches.
4. How much luggage can I take with me?With regards to luggage, you should keep to one medium sized suitcase per person, but a small hold-all may also be taken on board the coach. You MUST affix to your luggage the tour operators luggage label provided with your travel documents to assist them with your luggage transfers.
5. Which hotel is being used and where is it located?Details of all hotels used by this tour operator are shown in the Accommodation tab. Accommodation throughout the UK, Europe and Eire varies and their range of hotels includes everything from 5 star establishments to homely, family-run hotels. The tour operator goes to great lengths to ensure that your holiday accommodation will be of an acceptable standard and every effort will be made to provide precisely the kind of room you have booked.
6. I am travelling on my own, can I have a single room?Single rooms are always in short supply and early booking is advised. The payment of a single room supplement does not imply that any room allocated will be anything other than a single room.
7. What amenities are available at the hotel?All the amenities described on the appropriate website page will normally be available for the enjoyment of customers. However, some amenities (lifts, swimming pools and so on) may occasionally require servicing or cleaning and therefore they cannot guarantee that they will always be available. Some resort services may be affected by weather conditions or out of season reductions or cancellations. Unless otherwise indicated on the website, certain amenities (such as sun loungers, sporting activities and entrance to discos or nightclubs) may incur an additional charge. Entertainment provided by hotels is frequently subject to demand.
8. I have special requests, what do I do?If you have any special requests, which are not included in the holiday price i.e. low floor or special diets etc., you MUST include this request on the Booking Form and ensure that it is noted on the Booking Confirmation when received. Your request will be passed on to the hotel(s) concerned, however the tour operator cannot guarantee that they will be able to comply.
9. Where is the nearest pick-up point to where I live? All pick-ups available for this tour are listed in the View Pickups pop-up box, but please do bear in mind that the pickups available may vary depending on the departure date. It is with regret that should your pick-up point not be displayed then unfortunately the tour operator will not be picking up from that location.
8. Where exactly do I have to be & at what time does the coach depart? You will receive a Travel pack direct from the tour operator approx 2 weeks before the tour departs. This will contain all your Holiday Information including the exact location of the pick-up point as well as the departure time.
10. We have small children/infants are they able to join this tour too? Children of five years and over are very welcome on all tours and reductions where available are detailed on each tour price panel. These reductions are applicable to children up to 12 years of age in a twin or triple room sharing with parents. The tour operator regrets that they do not carry children under the age of 5 under any circumstances.
11. How much are optional excursions and how do I pay for them? Optional excursions are usually available to book at the time of booking, but can on occasions be booked in the resort through the driver, availability dependant. To find out how much optional excursions cost, you can contact the tour operator directly.
12. I am interested in theatre breaks, how do I find out what shows are available & how much it will cost? The show included in this tour should be made clear in the tour itinerary, and the cost will usually incorporate the ticket unless stated. If the tour is a general theatre break, the shows available should be listed in the tour itinerary, and you’ll be able to choose your show during the secure booking process.
13. Where are our seats located in the theatre? To get an idea of where your theatre seats will be located, please contact the tour operator directly.
14. Does this tour cater for disabled clients?This tour operator tries their best to provide holidays that all their customers can enjoy, but they do recognise that not all of their holidays will be entirely suitable for people with disabilities, poor mobility or special needs. Some coach tours, for example, involve a great deal of travelling and possible changes of hotel. Please contact the tour operator directly should you require further advice before booking a tour.
15. I don’t want to book online, can I book over the phone? Yes, you can book over the phone. Simply request a call back from the tour operator who is running the tour that you are interested in OR a member of the Door2Tour.com team will be happy to book the tour on your behalf. Please make sure you have all the necessary details with you at the time of calling, for example, credit/debit card number, passenger contact details etc.
16. Do I need a Passport/Visa for this tour?You are responsible for ensuring that all your travel documents are valid for the relevant journey, e.g. passports, visas etc. Where the journey is through a country with rules concerning minimum or maximum amounts of foreign currency carried in or out of the country, you must comply with such rules. Neither the tour operator nor Door2Tour.com can help with Visa Applications, you will need to sort this out yourselves and have the Visa document before you book the tour.