Where the term 'Operator' is used, this will refer to a tour/coach operator or any supplier of all, or part of, or any element that forms a Tour.
The term 'Tour' refers to a tour, holiday, day trip, sightseeing trip or any events, tickets and admissions, collectively or any one of them.
1. The Website is operated by Albatross Travel Group Limited, t/a Door2Tour.com, a company registered in England and Wales under company number 04381534 whose registered office is at Albatross House, New Hythe Court, 14 New Hythe Lane, Larkfield, Kent ME20 6AB (“Door2Tour.com”). The Website is a marketing website only and Door2Tour.com does not supply Tours, products or services and acts as an agent for Operators featured on the Website. Therefore, the contract created for any Tour purchases that you may make having viewed the Website will be between you and the Operator or third party who is offering those Tours, products or services purchased and not with Door2Tour.com. A contract for the provision of any Tour will not come into existence between you and an Operator until the Operator issues it’s booking confirmation to you, through our Website.
Access to Website and services
2. Access to the Website is permitted on a temporary basis and Door2Tour.com reserves the right to withdraw or amend the service provided on the Website without notice. Door2Tour.com shall not be liable if for any reason the Website is not available at any time or for any period. From time to time, Door2Tour.com may restrict access to some parts of the Website, or the entire Website, if required. Door2Tour.com aims to update the Website regularly and may change the content at any time. Door2Tour.com may therefore have to suspend access to the Website, or close it if necessary.
4. In order to make it as easy for you as possible, you may speak with representatives for Operators through dedicated lines for specific Operators – please see the Website for further details. There should not be any deliberate attempt by the Operator or you to circumvent the involvement of Door2Tour.com in your booking arrangements.
5. If you telephone Door2Tour.com to make a booking for a Tour, rather than booking via the Website, a non-refundable booking fee will be charged by Door2Tour.com in respect of the administrative costs of handling your call and dealing with making your booking with the Operator via the telephone. The applicable fee will be advised to you when you call to enquire and make a booking with an Operator. As this booking fee is applied by Door2Tour.com, this charge will be payable by you to Door2Tour.com and not the Operator or third party who is offering those Tours, products or services. For the avoidance of doubt, payment of the booking fee to Door2Tour.com for arranging the booking for you over the telephone is separate to the booking arrangements with the Operator and Door2Tour.com is not connected in any way to your booking with the Operator which shall be on the Operator’s terms and conditions. The Operator that you book with shall remain liable to you in respect of the Tour you book with them. Door2Tour.com shall process the booking using all reasonable skill and care, but Door2Tour.com shall not be liable to you or the Operator in respect of any booking made, notwithstanding the payment of any relevant booking fee.
6a. As per a change in European Legislation, should you need to contact Door2Tour.com post-booking you can call our local rate number 01732 879199 where a member of our team will be happy to assist you.
7. Door2Tour.com provides information about Tours in its ‘Holiday Snapshots’ section, so that users can review different types of Tours easily. Door2Tour.com also categorises recommended/bestseller flags against some Operators / Tours, which is provided by Door2Tour.com as guidance only.
Door2Tour.com displays information on specific Tours as supplied by the Operator. An error or omission relating to Tours themselves may occur due to inaccuracies of information provided by the Operator (which are entirely the Operator’s responsibility) or due to errors or inaccuracies caused by a data feed issue from an Operator or other supplier of information. Door2Tour.com will endeavour to correct any inaccurate information as quickly as possible, although it is the responsibility of the Operator to provide accurate information relating to its Tours for display on the Website. How an Operator deals with any issues arising from this will be covered by the Operator’s contract with you. The information provided by the Operator is likely to include a Tour description, Tour itinerary, pricing, availability, coach seating, hotel and coach information, however please note that this list is not exhaustive.
Door2Tour.com does not guarantee that the information displayed on the Website is accurate. As mentioned above, the Tour information displayed is sourced directly from Operators and whilst they endeavour to ensure accuracy, services and facilities are subject to change or may be withdrawn without notice. Any of the material on the Website may be out of day at any given time. Door2Tour.com makes every attempt to keep the content including Tours and travel information of this Website as up-to-date as possible, but is under no obligation to do so.
8. Where Door2Tour.com publishes and controls information on the Website, it will use all reasonable endeavours to correct errors or omissions as quickly as practicable after being notified of them. However, because of the complex technology that is required in operating the Website there may be times when obvious errors occur. For example, this may result in a price, product or service or other detail displayed being incorrect.
9. Door2Tour.com shall not be liable for and accepts no responsibility for any information presented by an Operator including, but not limited to, pricing, liability in connection with any products, bookings, cancellations, call backs, alterations, monetary transactions between you and the Operator (and any issues relating to the payment gateways nominated by Operators for taking payments as directed through the Website when you make your booking), the performance of the contract entered into between you and the Operator or any circumstances that may arise during the running of a Tour or the provision of any services.
10. Door2Tour.com does not accept any responsibility for the bookings made by you and will in no way be held liable for cancellation, change costs or any other costs, expenses or losses and it is entirely up to you to resolve this with the Operators.
11. Door2Tour.com cannot guarantee that the Website is free from infection by viruses or anything else that has contaminating or destructive properties. You must not misuse the Website by introducing viruses, trojans, worms, logic bombs or other material which is malicious or technologically harmful. You must not attempt to gain unauthorised access to the Website, the server or hosted environment on which the Website is stored or any server, hosted environment, computer or database connected to the Website.
12. Door2Tour.com cannot be responsible for information displayed or any other issue arising out of the Website being sabotaged on accessed in an unauthorised manner by a third party. This includes, but is not limited to, third parties generating poor quality backlinks to the Website (which may affect the Website’s Google rankings), or registering links to the Website from poor quality spam sites.
13. Any destination/attraction/travel guide information on this Website written or provided by Door2Tour.com is purely for information. Door2Tour.com endeavours to ensure that such information is accurate, however Door2Tour.com provides no guarantee that such information is accurate. This information does not form part of your agreement with the Operator and is provided solely as additional background. Door2Tour.com shall not be held liable in any way whatsoever for any inaccuracy, misunderstanding or expectation drawn from this information, including content on the Website and/or information from the Door2Tour.com team. This includes, but is not limited to, any areas on the Website and/or information provided by the Door2Tour team (which includes its authorised representatives, including other group companies) and where tips or guidance in relation to locations or areas are given, which are provided for information purposes only and it is entirely your responsibility to draw your own conclusions relating to content on the Website and/or information provided.
Rights in the Website
14. All rights in the Website, including copyright, the content and design of the Website, is owned by Door2Tour.com or used under licence from third party owners. Any use of this Website or its contents, including copyright or storing it or them in whole or part, other than for your personal or non-commercial use is prohibited without the permission of Door2Tour.com. You are prohibited from copying, modifying, transmitting, distributing, selling, displaying, licensing or reproducing any content including images and other media on this Website for any commercial purpose.
15. Door2Tour may provide you with the ability to write reviews about your holidays and any Tours you may have taken, as well as any feedback you might like to provide about Door2Tour, by inviting you to provide feedback or via the Tour details page on the Website. Feedback you provide in this instance will be stored on the Website. When you supply written feedback or photographic images and / or video you are agreeing that these are your property and that you have absolute right to grant the unlimited and indefinite use of that media to Door2Tour.com. You also confirm that you provide any such feedback in good faith and shall be in good taste and not obscene, defamatory, indecent or in breach of any rights or third parties, and that you have obtained any necessary consents from third parties featured in these photographic images and/or videos for these to be included on the Website. In the event of any future dispute with respect to ownership or any other matter by a third party in respect of any materials you upload to the Website, you shall be entirely liable and shall indemnify Door2Tour.com fully in respect of any losses, liabilities, costs, claims, proceedings and expenses suffered or incurred by Door2Tour.com in the event of such a dispute or any claims made. Door2Tour reserves the right to not include any content you provide and may remove any content that may have been previously uploaded and presented on the Website, in its entire discretion. Door2Tour shall also be entitled to make cosmetic adjustments to any feedback that you submit to the Website, including (but not limited to) correction of spelling or grammar, or removal of any material that Door2Tour determines is not decent for publication, in its entire discretion. Door2Tour.com retains the right not to feature any or all media or materials supplied on or posted to the Website.
16. The transmission of unlawful, threatening, defamatory, pornographic, political or racist material is strictly prohibited.
18. To the maximum extent permitted by law, Door2Tour.com disclaims all liability, representations, warranties, whether express or implied by statute, custom or usage relating to the information contained in or services offered on this Website. This does not affect your statutory rights under English law. Door2Tour.com shall not be liable for any losses or damages (whether direct, indirect or consequential) whatsoever, whether in contract, tort (including negligence), or otherwise arising from this Website, or from any interruption or delay in accessing this Website. To the extent Door2Tour.com may be deemed liable to you in any event, its total liability to you will be limited to the sum of £50.
19. Any material you upload to the Website will be considered to be non-confidential and non-proprietary and Door2Tour.com has the right to use, copy, distribute and disclose to third parties (in particular, but not limited to, the Operator) any such material for any purpose.
If you have any queries in relation to this Website, you can contact Door2Tour.com by emailing email@example.com. Door2Tour.com is unable to answer questions about specific Tours, therefore please contact the Operator directly in the case of such a query.
Door2Tour.com is not an agent and is therefore not responsible for dealing with complaints about Tours or the Operator. The contract for the Tour(s) is between you and the Operator, therefore any queries or concerns relating to the Tours or services should be addressed to the Operator. Contact details of Operators may be found via the Operator directory or on the Operator's individual websites.
Should you have a complaint or comment specifically about the content or service provided by Dour2Tour.com please send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org. Door2Tour.com will endeavour to respond as quickly as practically possible to all enquiries and treat every complaint seriously.
Looking for our Impressum page? Click here for details.