Where the term 'Operator' is used, this will refer to a tour/coach operator or any supplier of all, or part of, or any element that forms a Tour.
The term 'Tour' refers to a tour, single stay holiday, day trip, sightseeing trip or any events, tickets and admissions.
1. The Website is operated by Albatross Travel Group Limited, a company registered in England and Wales under company number 04381534 whose registered office is at Albatross House, New Hythe Court, 14 New Hythe Lane, Larkfield, Kent ME20 6AB ("Door2Tour.com"). The Website is a marketing website only and Door2Tour.com does not supply Tours, products or services and acts as an agent for Operators features on the Website. Therefore, the contract created for any Tour purchases that you may make having viewed the Website will be between you and the Operator or third party who is offering those Tours, products or services purchased and not with Door2Tour.com.
2. Access to the Website is permitted on a temporary basis and Door2Tour.com reserves the right to withdraw or amend the service provided on the Website without notice. Door2Tour.com shall not be liable if for any reason the Website is not available at any time or for any period. From time to time, Door2Tour.com may restrict access to some parts of the Website, or the entire Website, if required. Door2Tour.com aims to update the Website regularly and may change the content at any time. Door2Tour.com may therefore have to suspend access to the Website, or close it if necessary. Any of the material on the Website may be out of date at any given time and Door2Tour.com is under no obligation to update such material.
3. You are responsible for making all arrangements necessary for you to have access to the Website and for ensuring that all persons who access the Website through your internet connection are aware of these terms and that they comply with them.
4. In order to make it as easy for you as possible, you may deal directly with the Operator by telephone, email, or even by visiting their premises where applicable. Once Door2Tour.com has referred you to that Operator they are required to recognise you as a Door2Tour.com referred customer and the Operator is subject to commercial terms with Door2Tour.com. There should not be any deliberate attempt by the Operator or you to circumvent these provisions.
5. If you telephone Door2Tour.com to make a booking for a Tour, rather than booking via the Website, a non-refundable booking fee will be charged by Door2Tour.com in respect of the administrative costs of handling your call and dealing with making your booking with the Operator via the telephone. The applicable fee will be advised when you call to enquire and make a booking with an Operator. As this booking fee is applied by Door2Tour.com, this charge will be payable by you to Door2Tour.com and not the Operator or third party who is offering those Tours, products or services. For the avoidance of doubt, payment of the booking fee to Door2Tour.com for arranging the booking for you over the telephone is separate to the booking arrangements with the Operator and Door2Tour.com is not connected in any way to your booking with the Operator which shall be on the Operators terms and conditions. The Operator that you book with shall remain liable to you in respect of the Tour you book with them. Door2Tour.com shall process the booking using all reasonable skill and care, but Door2Tour.com shall not be liable to you or the Operator in respect of any booking made, notwithstanding the payment of any relevant booking fee.
6. All Tours shown on the Website are subject to availability by the Operator and it is entirely the Operator's responsibility to notify you of any changes or cancellations which will be subject entirely to the Operator's terms and conditions. The Operator will make its terms and conditions available to you prior to booking and bookings can only be made subject to your agreement with these terms.
7. Door2Tour.com displays information on specific Tours exactly as supplied by the Operator, therefore where an error or omission occurs this is entirely the Operator’s responsibility. Door2Tour.com will endeavour to correct this information as quickly as possible, although this is the responsibility of the Operator. How an Operator deals with any issues arising from this will be covered by the Operator's contract with you. The information provided by the Operator is likely to include a Tour description, Tour itinerary, pricing, availability, coach seating, hotel and coach information, however please note that this list is not exhaustive.
8. Where Door2Tour.com publishes and controls information on the Website, it will use all reasonable endeavours to correct errors or omissions as quickly as practicable after being notified of them. However, because of the complex technology that is required in operating the Website there may be times when obvious errors occur. For example, this may result in a price, product or service or other detail displayed being incorrect.
9. Door2Tour.com does not guarantee that the information displayed on the Website is accurate. The Tour information displayed is sourced directly from the featured Operators and whilst they endeavour to ensure accuracy, services and facilities are subject to change or may be withdrawn without notice. Door2Tour.com makes every attempt to keep the content including Tours and travel information of this Website as up-to-date as possible, but (in accordance with Clause 2) is under no obligation to do so.
10. Door2Tour.com shall not be liable for and accepts no responsibility for any information presented by an Operator including, but not limited to, pricing, liability in connection with any products, bookings, cancellations, call backs, alterations, monetary transactions between you and the Operator, the performance of the contract entered into between you and the Operator or any circumstances that may arise during the running of a Tour or the provision of any services.
11. Door2Tour.com does not accept any responsibility for the bookings made by you and will in no way be held liable for cancellation, change costs or any other costs, expenses or losses and it is entirely up to you to resolve this with the Operators.
12. Door2Tour.com cannot guarantee that the Website is free from infection by viruses or anything else that has contaminating or destructive properties. You must not misuse the Website by introducing viruses, trojans, worms, logic bombs or other material which is malicious or technologically harmful. You must not attempt to gain unauthorised access to the Website, the server on which the Website is stored or any server, computer or database connected to the Website.
13. Any destination/attraction/travel guide information on this Website written or provided by Door2Tour.com is purely for information. Door2Tour.com endeavours to ensure that such information is accurate, however Door2Tour.com provides no guarantee that such information is accurate. This information does not form part of your agreement with the Operator and is provided solely as additional background content. Door2Tour.com shall not be held liable in any way whatsoever for any inaccuracy, misunderstanding or expectation drawn from this content.
14. All rights in the Website, including copyright, the content and design of the Website, is owned by Door2Tour.com or used under licence from third party owners. Any use of this Website or its contents, including copyright or storing it or them in whole or part, other than for your personal or non-commercial use is prohibited without the permission of Door2Tour.com. You are prohibited from copying, modifying, transmitting, distributing, selling, displaying, licensing or reproducing any content including images and other media on this Website for any commercial purpose.
15. When you supply written feedback or photographic images and video you are agreeing that these are your property and that you have absolute right to grant the unlimited and indefinite use of that media to Door2Tour.com. You also confirm that you have obtained any necessary consents from third parties featured in these photographic images and/or videos for these to be included on the Website. In the event of any future dispute with respect to ownership or any other matter by a third party in respect of any materials you upload to the Website, you shall be entirely liable and shall indemnify Door2Tour.com fully in respect of any losses, liabilities, costs, claims, proceedings and expenses suffered or incurred by Door2Tour.com in the event of such a dispute or any claims made. Door2Tour.com retains the right not to feature any or all media or materials supplied on or posted to the Website.
16. The transmission of unlawful, threatening, defamatory, pornographic, political or racist material is strictly prohibited.
18. To the maximum extent permitted by law, Door2Tour.com disclaims all liability, representations, warranties, whether express or implied by statute, custom or usage relating to the information contained in or services offered on this Website. This does not affect your statutory rights under English law. Door2Tour.com shall not be liable for any losses or damages (whether direct, indirect or consequential) whatsoever, whether in contract, tort (including negligence), or otherwise arising from this Website, or from any interruption or delay in accessing this Website. To the extent Door2Tour.com may be deemed liable to you in any event, its total liability to you will be limited to the sum of £100.
19. Any material you upload to the Website will be considered to be non-confidential and non-proprietary and Door2Tour.com has the right to use, copy, distribute and disclose to third parties (in particular, but not limited to, the Operator) any such material for any purpose.
If you have any queries in relation to this Website, you can contact Door2Tour.com by emailing email@example.com. Door2Tour.com is unable to answer questions about specific Tours, therefore please contact the Operator directly in the case of such a query.
Door2Tour.com is not an agent and is therefore not responsible for dealing with complaints about Tours or the Operator. The contract for the Tour(s) is between you and the Operator, therefore any queries or concerns relating to the Tours or services should be addressed to the Operator. Contact details of Operators may be found via the Coach Operator directory or on the Operator's individual websites.
Should you have a complaint or comment specifically about the content or service provided by Dour2Tour.com please send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org. Door2Tour.com will endeavour to respond as quickly as practically possible to all enquiries and treat every complaint seriously.