Coach, ticket and hotel packages to the Tatton Park Flower Show
Our selection of breaks include return coach travel with accommodation, admission ticket and transfers.
When: Thursday 19th July - Sunday 23rd July 2017
Where: Tatton Park, Knutsford Drive, Knutsford, Cheshire WA16 6QN
- Shop owners in the town of Knutsford took place in a Window Competition creating a floral window display that represented the business that they were running. Floral sausages and a pair of scissors made out of flowers were just some of the highlights.
- The Window Competition was put in place to welcome visitors to the area for the RHS Tatton Park Flower Show
- Ladies Day provided the perfect opportunity to combine fashion with flowers as visitors picked out their most glamourous of outfits for the day
- Interflora celebrated its 90th anniversary with a stunning floral display to mark the occasion
- Allotments have always been a major feature of the Tatton Park Flower Show and this year the aim of the show was to encourage more people to set up their own
The Tatton Park Estate is a truly beautiful location to visit at any time of year but particularly so in the height of summer as the grounds are open to the public as everyone welcomes the fabulous Tatton Park Flower Show and you can experience it all too on coach trips to Cheshire.
Visitors to the RHS Tatton Park Flower Show should thoroughly enjoy their time here as they seek out inspirational gardening ideas, spectacular floral displays and awesome show garden designs. Visitors on coach trips to the Tatton Park Flower Show will also be able to see first-hand the latest in cutting edge gardening products. Experts will also be on hand to answer any queries you may have regarding gardening problems you are experiencing at home or if you're looking for some tips and useful advice to get the very best out of your own gardens and plants.
What makes the Tatton Park Flower Show stand out from the rest is that is has the feel of a Garden Party instead of an exhibition although there are plenty of products on hand to admire and maybe make a purchase or two if the purse-strings allow! Combined with all things garden-related, visitors will also get to enjoy fabulous shopping, fine food and live music. There's certainly something for everyone at the Tatton Park Flower Show – fingers crossed the great British weather will behave itself so you get to enjoy the event in the sunshine (here's hoping anyway)!
Tours start from only £129 per person and each package to the RHS Tatton Park Flower Show includes: return coach travel, overnight hotel with breakfast, hotel-to-venue transfers plus ticket to the event. Should you not wish to stay overnight, there could possibly be day trips by coach available but this all depends on your chosen departure area.
2016 RHS Tatton Park Flower Show Award Winners were:
Best Show Garden: Through the Looking Glass designed by Pip Probert
RHS People's Choice Award - Large Garden: A Space to Ruminate by Lilly Gomm
Address: The Tatton Park Flower Show takes places in the grounds of the beautiful Tatton Park Estate located in Knutsford, Cheshire.
How to get there: All coach packages will include transfers from the hotel to the venue. Trains run regularly between Manchester Piccadilly and Knutsford Stations with the journey time being approximately 40 minutes. Please note that there will be a 10 minute walk to the Knutsford Gate Entrance. A courtesy bus service operates throughout the day taking visitors to the showground.