How to Get There
Coach trips to Disneyland Paris are a great option as you get to save on the money that you would have otherwise spent on the air fare. This gives you a great chance to save on the conveyance and splurge on Disneyland. Here are a few tips that will help you in your coach trip:
- Book the ticket for the coach beforehand.
- Make the reservations for the hotel before you leave for the trip.
- Pack light if you are going for a long trip and will be staying at different hotels.
- Keep copies of all your documents in your hand carry as well as in your suitcase.
- Keep your originals in a secure place.
- Carry basic items like snacks, water, and medicines.
- If the journey is long keep things to keep yourself entertained such a book, Kindle, or an MP3 player.
Learning about Disneyland Paris
There are several attractions that you will love there. Here are the things that you should know about it:
- It has two separate theme parks (Disneyland Park and Walt Disney Studios Park).
- It has restaurants, cinemas, rides, hotels, bars, golf courses etc.
- You can meet your favourite Disney characters there.
Where to Stay
Some of the hotels that you can consider staying at include:
- Disneyland Hotel
- Disney’s Newport Bay Club
- Disney’s Sequoia Lodge
- Disney’s Hotel New York
- Disney’s Hotel Santa Fe
- Disney’s Hotel Cheyenne
- Residence Du Parc Val d’Europe
How to Get Tickets
The best advice that anyone can give you is that you should buy the tickets in advance because a lot of times you great deals online. Furthermore, they check IDs at the gate, so don’t forget to take your passports along. The place also has fast passes available to some of the rides such as the Big Thunder Mountain, Buzz Lightyear, Indiana Jones roller coaster, Peter Pan, Space Mountain, and Star Tours..
Must See Attractions
Some of the must see attractions at Disneyland in Paris are:
- Alice’s Curious Labyrinth
- Big Thunder Mountain
- Indiana Jones and the Temple of Peril
- It’s a Small World
- Le Chateau de la Belle au Bois Dormant
- Les Mysteres du Nautilus
- Phantom Manor
- Pirates of the Caribbean
- Space Mountain: Mission 2
Make sure that you attend the night time show known as the “Disney Dreams”. The Disney dream park closes at 11 and that is something that you should not miss out on.
Where to Eat
There are several places where you can eat at Disneyland Paris. Make sure that you call and reserve beforehand, especially if you are going for a buffet or character meals. One thing that you should know is that most of the restaurants already post their prices with the taxes included at Disneyland and the tips are generally small in France and you can pay up to a Euro. Here are the places that you can go to eat:
- Agrabah Cafe
- Annette’s Diner
- Auberge De Cendrillon
- Billy Bob’s
- Blue Lagoon Restaurant – Disneyland Paris
- Buzz Lightyear’s Pizza Planet
- Cafe Mickey
- Chuck Wagon Cafe
- Hunters Grill
- Inventions – Disneyland Paris
- King Ludwig’s Castle
- Pizzeria Bella Notte – Disneyland Paris
- Planet Hollywood
- Rainforest Cafe
- Silver Spur Steakhouse
- The Steakhouse
- Walt’s – an American Restaurant
How to Deal With People
Since you are in a foreign country, you need to get accustomed to the new people around you. The best way to go about is to greet people by smiling and saying bonjour. The thing with French people is that they consider you to be extremely rude if you don’t greet them in polite manner. If you are visiting a restaurant and want to order something, you should simply say “Je voudrais…” (“I would like…”).
Another important thing that you must keep in mind is that there is no service class in France and no one is there to serve you anything. The waiter will bring you food but they are not in service to you. Be polite to everyone at the restaurants and always end the conversation with thank-you (“Merci”) and good-bye (“Au revoir” – ahv-wah).
In tourist areas like Disneyland there will be people who will speak English and will be there to help you out. Another important thing that you need to be aware of is that the French are generally quite people, so keep your conversation to yourself at Disneyland and in the coach.
Here are some of the tips that will make your trip more comfortable:
- Avoid the place during peak tourist seasons.
- Try and visit the place during weekdays instead of the weekend.
- The weather is unpredictable so it is always a good idea to carry an umbrella.
- There are height restrictions on some of the rides, so make sure you do your research before buying the tickets.
- Have a good breakfast so that you have the energy to move around. You can even book a character breakfast for one day.
- Try out all the restaurants in the vicinity in order to have a great Disney experience.
- Reach early in order to watch the parade.
- If you have watched the parades go to the rides during that time because the queues are shorter then.
- Most of the people leave the vicinity after the parade that is at 5 pm, so it is a good idea to visit the popular rides after 5.
In conclusion, these are a few tips and pieces of advice that will help you ensure a smooth coach trip to Disneyland Paris. Have a great journey!