Here are some coach trips to Italy you can hop on this year.
Lake Garda, Venice, and Verona
The entire tour cost: £609
- First day: The coach will pick you up from your door. And from there you will continue to travel to Belgium or Northern France for one night.
- The next day, you will be transferred to Lake Garda, and will stay there for the next six nights.
- Third day: you will be taken to an exotic wine tasting to a few of the local vineyards.
- Fourth day: transfer to the mesmerizing city of Venice, where you will be taken to devour the visual sights of the Bridge of Sighs, St. Mark’s Square, and Doges’ Palace.
- Fifth day: return to Lake Garda, and enjoy a boat ride around Sirmione.
The Classic Tour of Italy
The entire tour cost: £789
- First day: You will be taken to Rome via flight. Upon your arrival, the coach will transfer you to Arezzo, from where your tour will begin.
- Second day: transfer to Siena early in the morning where you will be taken around the city to visit the most monumental spots.
- Third day: transfer to Florence, the most precious pearl of Renaissance, which is ideal for a tourist to go around and experience.
- Fourth day: transfer back to Arezzo, and this time enjoy the reverence of the city completely as the coach takes you around.
- Fifth day: transfer to Assisi, and stay at the Grand Hotel Beverly Hills or Hotel President.
- Sixth day: transfer to Rome, and get the opportunity to visit the Vatican Museums – every tourist’s dream.
- Seventh day: The last day of your tour concludes with a free day to do what you want around the city, or just take a walk all around to absorb the beauty that is Rome.
These are only two of the amazing options you can find to avail if you’re looking for coach trips to Italy. There are plenty more where these came from.