Blackpool is a quaint seaside that is located in North West England. If you want to have a fun weekend, you should consider going for coach holidays to Blackpool. It is estimated that almost 12 million people visit the city every year to enjoy the various tourist attractions and enjoy the food and the nightlife that the place has to offer.
Travelling by Bus
The city is well connected to all the major cities in Great Britain, which means that your coach trip will be smooth.
What To See In Blackpool
The things to do in Blackpool include visiting the following places:
- The Winter Gardens, Blackpool
- The Grand Theatre
- Going through the What’s on in Blackpool
- Blackpool Shows
- Blackpool Pleasure Beach
- Blackpool Illuminations
What to Do In Blackpool
Some of the places to visit in Blackpool include:
- Blackpool Tower – It looks like the Eiffel Tower and has a number of attractions that include a circus, an observation deck, an aquarium, a ballroom, and a bug zone.
- The Piers – A resort and the only one in Britain with three piers.
- Pleasure Beach Blackpool- A funfair with a number of different rides.
Food to Try Out
Blackpool has a number of great restaurants and bars. Some of the places that you should visit include:
- West Coast Rock Cafe
- The Sun Inn
- The Harold
- The Albert and the Lion
- Harry Ramsden’s
- Duple Club
- Blue Room
Where to Sleep
Some of the recommended hotels are:
- The Sandpiper Bed and Breakfast
- The Chesterfield Hotel
- Staymor Hotel
- Salendine House Hotel
- Norbreck Castle Hotel
- Imperial Hotel
- Chaplins Hotel
- Canasta Hotel
- Big Blue Hotel